Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Following through . . . . . . .

This is a new adventure for me!!
Have your ever watched the movie "Coyote Ugly" (don't tell anyone -
but it's one of my favorites) anyway... when Violet and Gloria are standing outside
Violet's new apartment in New York (somewhere I want to go)
talking about not following through on one single thing they had promised
is how I feel about my life some times. I have
a list a mile long of things
I want to make, do, cook or become
but I just chase my tail and never "catch" or
accomplish things. Instead I just spend my time trying to do
everything for everyone else to make their life better,
thinking that will make me feel better ....
Obviously that's not going to work!!
I know it's past the point of making
New Year's resolutions
(although this was one of my New Year's Resolutions) but I'm going to start
and work each day at putting some checkmarks by things on
my list and maybe if I have to report to someone I will feel
"obligated" to complete something.
This is going to be a work in progress....
but I want to share with you some of the
bumps & bruises,
thrills & spills,
knowledge & learning that I aquire.

No comments:

Post a Comment