Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day Two - "check"

So, I stressed all day yesterday about what I wanted to
post today!!  Seriously!!  Does anyone else do things like that?  
It's fun to start something new but following through is sometimes
harder than you think but I still have my list and I still want to
make some "checkmarks" and feel like
I have accomplished something.

In my search for finding balance in my life
I have been taught alot of things that
you can do for SIMPLE everyday issues. 
Essential Oils have been one of the most wonderful tools
I have learned.  There is a reason that they
have been around for thousands of years...
THEY WORK!!!

I started my quest for learning in 2000. It has led me
to many different classes - chinese medicine, accupressure, 
essential oils, then to zonology (I will give more information about
these later)  One of my favorite essential oils is
LAVENDER
There are so many good oils to use.
If you don't know how to use essential oils it would be a great
benefit to you and your family to learn how to use
them.  If you burn yourself lavender essential oil
is the best thing to put on it after you have ran it under
cold water.  The lavender essential oil will help
with the pain as well as make it heal faster,
heal with less scarring and will help with infection
due to it's antibiotic properties.

It doesn't take rocket science to take charge of your own
body and health.  It takes the willingness to seek knowledge and
then to apply what you have learned.  YOU are
worth the effort!!

No comments:

Post a Comment